Saturday, October 2, 2010

RePublication

Hey guys!

So I am officially starting a blog to chronicle my audience experiences.  This blog will contain posts related to TV, movies, plays, and other random things I see throughout my life.  A few weeks ago, I had a random urge to find a creative writing outlet.  This is the result.  No more procrastination.  Now is the time! (to start blogging)...

I invite you all to stop by whenever and add your own colorful comments.  Cause, if it is just me stating my opinions on things, it will not be very entertaining.

Oh, and I promise to credit anyone if I end up posting about something I already discussed with them earlier.  But, T and I have come up with a system that will make it so that it isn't obvious who I'm talking about.  I will use random letters for each of you, to make sure your privacy is not breached.  Let me know if this system gets out of hand or when it becomes too obvious what letter goes with each person.

Anyway I'm off... I need to watch something so that I have something to blog about.

The Inner Mind of Dramawiz

No comments: